Intercytex Ltd - Incorporated and registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 3724051
Registered Office: Carlyle House, 78 Chorley New Road, Bolton, Lancs, BL1 4BY. Main country of operation: United Kingdom
You should read these terms and conditions before using this site.
This website is owned and maintained by Intercytex Limited ("Intercytex"). The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions which you should read carefully. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
2. Exclusions of Liability
Intercytex has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. The site is provided “as is” and Intercytex makes no representations or warranties express or implied as to the content of this site or that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or that the website or server that make it available are free of viruses or other corrupting elements or components.
3. By accessing this website, you agree that, so far as permitted by law, Intercytex will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from access to or the use of the information and material contained in this site or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
4. Certain links on this site lead to other websites located on servers maintained by third parties over which Intercytex has no control. Intercytex makes no representation and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained on such servers.
5. The contents of this website do not purport to provide any financial, investment or professional advice. Nothing on the pages of this website shall be deemed to constitute the provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way.
6. Content and information provided by third parties is identified clearly where it appears on this site. Intercytex will publish this content as supplied to us and will not be liable for its accuracy or timeliness. You must take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting upon it.
7. Copyright and other Intellectual Property
The copyright in all materials on this website including without limitation, site design, text, graphics and underlying code are owned by or licensed to Intercytex. All other intellectual property rights are reserved and nothing on this site should be considered as granting any licence or right under any copyright law, trademark or other intellectual property right of Intercytex or any third party. This website is for personal and non commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website. You may only download to a personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this website for your own personal use.
By agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, you are consenting to us collecting and storing certain personal data about you. This data will be used to provide the service applied for and may be stored by Intercytex to keep you informed of products and services which may be of interest to you. This data will not be used other than in the normal course of Intercytex business. Intercytex will not transfer your personal data to any third party without your consent. Intercytex may send ”cookies” from this website to your computer. Cookies may help Intercytex to analyse site usage more accurately. However, Intercytex will not obtain personal data from your computer or gather personal information about you unless you give information to the Intercytex server. For more details about how Intercytex deals with your information please read our Privacy Statement.
The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by Intercytex without notification.
To the extent that any part of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such part shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms all of which shall remain in full force and effect as permitted by law.
11. Governing Law
This website, and these terms and conditions, are governed by English law. Any disputes arising from this site shall be resolved by the English courts.
This website is wholy owned by Intercytex Ltd and hosted and maintained by Intercytex.